Friday, June 19, 2015
1. ranger watercolor paper: i'm still feeling the urge to watercolor everything and this paper is my favorite!
2. zig clean color real brush markers: everyone was talking about them (and they still are), and because i didn't want to be left i out i tried them too. now i think they are pretty awesome! i find them really easy to use, easy to blend and just plain fun! and i'm really digging the blues and purples right now.
3. glitter paper: glitter paper is just so great for die cutting and really i'm always just a 13-year-old girl on the inside!
4. hickory smoke distress ink: it's the newest color to join the distress color palette and its the prettiest neutral gray. i love grays!
5. mini distress inks: and speaking of the newest distress inks, the first 4 colors that were released this year are now available in minis. cracked pistachio, abandoned coral and mermaid lagoon are 3 of my favorites!
p.s. a little bird told me there was a sale happening this weekend at ellenhutson.com saturday-monday, so make sure you check it out!